I’m just going to get straight to it this week:
- We just put our last month of rent in the mail! Woop woop! Now we just have to hope that we’ll have somewhere to go at the end of July. Come onnnn, appraiser dude.
- Only 39 days until our Disney trip! A weekend in the happiest place on earth (or at least one of them) will be a welcome reprieve to all of this house-related stress. Also I’m introducing Joe to the wonders of Boma. Salivating just thinking about it right now, mmmm.
- Saturday afternoon was spent at our friends’ pool floating on flamingos and ice cream cones. We popped in to Five Below (for the first time ever) before heading over to swim – definitely some of the best purchases we could have made…even if the ice cream cone wasn’t particularly float and relax-friendly. 😛
- I have officially started my Christmas shopping! Yay for sales and planning ahead! I highly recommend it. But along with early shopping comes writing a list of what I’ve purchased (and making sure I keep track of said list,) because let’s be real, I’d forget all about my purchases 6 months from now otherwise.
- Sample Vökin bottles have been printed! Very exciting. The owner is coming out this week to do dinner and discuss some small changes and adjustments that need to be made, but hooray for progress! Here’s hoping product finds its way to shelves soon!!
Sheesh, I started this post over lunch, and now it’s time to get ready for bed. Life is just too busy right now. Happy Monday!