How is it already the end of August? I’ve been knee-deep in a re-branding project at work, so have had basically a negative amount of free time to do anything else. Like grout the tile on our porch. Or film a video review I was supposed to post last week. We’ll get there!
That said…there are some lovely things going on too! As there always are.
- We had family in from Nashville for the hydroplane races this past weekend, plus my sister in from Atlanta. A house full of people has always been one of my favorite things.
- I told myself my Lilly order had to be ‘covered’ by OT with this re-brand project, and I was successful! Gotta look on the bright side of a 55 hour workweek, right? 🙂
- Barb was extra cuddly last night/this morning which doesn’t happen too often. Usually she sleeps at our feet, but she was all snuggled up against my back last night and it was adorable. My allergies aren’t too pleased about it this morning, but I’ll take what I can get!
- I managed to squeeze in 2 Pure Barre classes while I was home this weekend. My body kind of hates me today since I haven’t really done much physical activity since we started the moving process, but that’s okay. Hopefully this week I’ll be able to make time for flex and climbing again 😀
- One of our friends had her baby on Friday, which means my cute-baby quota will be filled for the foreseeable future – hooray! On a somewhat related note – we were asked about our baby timing more this weekend than (I think) since getting married. Amusing.