When I decided to do a “Happy Monday” post, I had initially intended for it to be like…happy things in the news. Clearly it’s more of a “here are personal things for me to be happy about” – but hey, whatever gets me through the week, right? Maybe I’ll slowly try to start a more generic look at these happy things out in the world angle. Thoughts? Comment and let me know! In the meantime, on with regularly scheduled programming.
- Friday = new phone day! Here’s hoping it survives a weekend without a case. Unless Casetify ships my new one reeeeal soon.
- Friends are visiting this weekend! To be quite honest I had completely forgotten about that discussion we had, but I’m looking forward to an opportunity to show off our new house! Even if we don’t quiiiite have all of the furniture yet. That’s okay 🙂
- Old houses come with problems – that’s a given. Luckily we’re going to start the process of getting all that taken care of tomorrow morning! Helloooo 6:30am wake-up call.
- Our Morocco trip is officially paid off! (We had previously only paid the deposit.) 108 days to go! (15 and a half ish weeks, in case you were wondering.)
- Only a few hours (?) until the rest of the iPhone-owning world has iOS 10! I’ve had the beta version for maybe..2 months now? But there’s only so much fun I can have with it on my own. Here’s to fun iMessages with my friends 😉
Oy. Time to finish some logo-work and hit the hay. Happy Monday, y’all!