Gosh, I almost forgot to do this today – my brain has been in Cyber Monday mode (knocking out all the rest of my Christmas shopping, woohoo!) Can that be my #1 thing for my Happy Monday post?
- Other than general Christmas shopping, Mochi Things is having a 30% off sale. I’m not exactly at all sure how I discovered this website, but they have my absolute favorite pens in the entire world. Super fine point (.38) and cute patterns. I have 6 new ones headed my way – hooray!! Here are my favs: 1 2 3
- We picked up our Christmas cards this weekend!
I had them printed at the printer that did all of our invites/programs for our wedding – so much cheaper than going through Minted…and you get exactly what you want. Best of both worlds. Nothing against Minted though – that’s where my parents are getting their (equally as cute) cards printed.
- All of the snow in Kzoo melted! Hallelujah! We weren’t able to get all of our leaves up before we were dumped on with 8-10 inches of snow two weekends ago, so hopefully we can take care of that before we get more snow on Wednesday. Icky. Can it be next Thursday yet? I’m ready to go to Disney.
- Since the first Hunger Games movie came out, me and my friend Olivia have been seeing them together shortly after they come out, and Joe and I were able to stop on our way back to Kzoo last night to see the movie with her and her boyfriend! The movie was lovely, and I’m so glad we were able to see the entire series together! I’m a stickler for tradition.
- I’ve been getting lots of things to sample/review/write about lately from places like BzzAgent (Barber Chicken), Influenster (a humidifier), Crowdtap (Splenda, Robitussin, Cottonelle) and Brandbacker (face cream, eye gel, hair care, and natural snack sticks.) I kind of feel bad for the mail man/UPS man for having to deliver so many packages, but it’s pretty great, not gonna lie. Anyway, I have yet to get the snack sticks, but they’re holding a giveaway! Chomps Snack Sticks are based out of Chicago, and are made with 100% Non-GMO Grass-Fed Angus Beef, sourced from New Zealand. They contain no artificial ingredients (no nitrites, nitrates, MSG, colors, flavors) and are shelf stable for a year with the help of celery juice! If you enter, good luck! 🙂 I’ll be writing a review sometime in the next few weeks.
Hope your week is off to a great start!