Nobody likes Mondays, though I suppose today could be an exception for those of us who get to celebrate Labor Day with sleeping in and barbecues. Anyway, I’ve decided that every Monday I’m going to try to make a list of things that make me happy, or have made me happy over the past week! Here goes nothin’:
- 50% off at the Kate Spade outlet, which meant a new wallet for me!
- My mom’s co-worker traded cars with her for the weekend, allowing us to get our new couch to Kalamazoo in the bus. I mean Expedition.
- Living vicariously through my sister who got to go to Disney World this weekend. The jealousy is high.
- I got to go to Pure Barre on Saturday! Totally, without question, my happy place. And I’m still sore. But I got a cute PB branded Pura Vida bracelet so I can take my love for the barre back to Kzoo with me!
- The broken parts of our credenza were delivered! I’m beyond excited to finish building it and start filling it with everything that didn’t fit in our kitchen. Is this what married life is like!? 😛 I’m also looking forward to putting the wire triceratops on it that I got from the Fab warehouse sale this weekend (along with a lot of other things, including an 8×10 rug for our bedroom, all for under $300 shipped. Hooray Labor Day sales!)
Happy Monday, y’all!