Alright, so full disclosure – these Papermate Inkjoy Gel pens would have never been on my radar had I not been given one at work (the company I work for owns Papermate.) That said, as someone who loves to write everything from to-do lists to penpal letters, I’m so glad I was introduced to the Inkjoy Gel pens. They’ve quickly become some of my favorites – yes, including the Japanese pens from Mochi Things.
I currently have 6 of the 14 total colors that these pens come in…which means my work notes, penpal letters, to-do lists, and planner will be quite colorful for the foreseeable future – sorry not sorry. The ink also dries very quickly, which is the biggest difference between these pens and any other gel pen on the market – thinking of you, lefties of the world! Heck, I smudge inks from regular ballpoint pens and I’m right-handed, so the lack of smudging is a godsend for me as well! (Plus if that doesn’t convince you they’re worth checking out… these pens just look so much nicer than their predecessors.)
The pens come in a medium (.7mm, what I currently have) and fine (.5mm) point – and even though I LOVE fine pointed pens, the medium point feels perfectly good to me 😀 Ahh. I’m pretty sure that Joe, my friends, and Snapchat followers think I’m ridiculous for how much I’ve been raving about these pens, but I really am as excited about them as it sounds. Can I give 3 thumbs up? Because I totally would.
Have you used these pens yet? Let me know what you think!
Hey hey, it’s Monday again, which means I have Flex 2.0 and the Bachelor to look forward to after work! Not that work isn’t exciting…in fact my office was #21 in the list of the “Top Most Popular Offices of 2015” so it’s actually pretty great 😉 (though I’d prefer Pepsi products in the fridge….but that’s beside the point.)
Yoga at Boatyard Brewery last Tuesday.
Free pictures? Heck yeah!
Alright, let’s do this.
- There will be a whole post dedicated to this in the coming days, buuuut…we were successful in our mission to find a kitty! Her name is Barb, and she came from a shelter about 40 minutes away. She’s an adorable little booger and we love her already.
- I think the promo is ending soon, but in case you didn’t know, the Shutterfly app currently has all 4×4 and 4×6 photos for free. Unlimited prints. For free. No promo code, nothin. I don’t think you can get the same deal on their website, so quick! Download the app and order photos to your heart’s content. You do have to pay shipping, but I think that’s a fair trade.
- Early Thursday morning while I was getting ready for work, I noticed a mysterious man creepin’ on our neighbor’s back porch (she’s a 90something year old woman.) I immediately got weirded out/feel uneasy because I knowwww he’s not supposed to be there, text Joe a picture of said man, and carried on getting ready…but made extra sure the doors were locked and blinds were closed before leaving (because I’m a paranoid person. I also checked my trunk for stowaways and/or potential murderers.) So then as I was pulling out of the driveway, another neighbor flagged me down, asking if we were expecting company, referencing the man that I then learned was hanging around the side and front of our house before I saw him next door. Ew ew ew. Anyway, he told me he called the cops and gave them a pretty clear description of the man before I continued on to work which was super great to hear, but I had super bad anxiety for the rest of the day 🙁 Anyway, I hadn’t met that neighbor before this lovely encounter, but am SO grateful he let me know what was going on. I’ll be writing him/his family a little thank you note (and a bottle of wine? They look like wine people) with mine and Joe’s numbers inside, just in case! Get to know your neighbors, people!
- Whew, that was long-winded. Let’s get back to happy things, like my Bachelor bracket! I’m not doing too terribly, though I’m becoming less and less convinced that Jennifer will win…oh well – maybe I’ll do better next time 🙂 I’ve made a few edits to the bracket for next season and included directions on the page – it’s a little less cute, but still pretty fantastic.
- I finally have a sharp razor again! Maybe that’s weird to post here, but I don’t really care. It’s super exciting. For a while I had the handle but just one old blade, and then I bought a pack of blades, but they were the wrong blades, and finally last night we got the handle to go with the previously wrong blades! We get distracted when we go shopping, even with a list, so it took a while. My legs (and probably Joe) are silently rejoicing, I’m sure.