I’m glad Valentia seems to like me as much as I like their products – it’s easy to review what they send because it’s so hard to find something I don’t like!
I try to use a moisturizer every day, especially after learning my great great Aunt’s secret to pretty amazing skin at 100+ years old was Pond’s cream. That said, I notice that my skin has slightly different requirements as the seasons start to change. Joe and I seem to get out and about more often in the Fall, whether we’re climbing dunes, bar-hopping, or sitting around a bonfire for hours; so I need a moisturizer that can stand up to all of that chilly, blowy air!
The consistency of the moisturizer had me a bit worried at first; it seemed like it would be greasier than I prefer, but it soaked right into my skin and didn’t feel greasy at all, phew. It’s been working well as primer for powder foundation (on the somewhat rare occasion that I use that…) – but I’ve also found myself wearing no foundation at all more frequently! Which I guess isn’t really that crazy for me, but still.
The main ingredients in this moisturizer are:
- Botanical Hyaluronic Acid to moisturize, support skin elasticity, and plump skin from within.
- Kojic Acid to control melanin production and prevent dark spots.
- Ginseng to boost skin firming collagen, fight wrinkles, and give the skin a brighter and more energized look.
- Safflower Oil that repairs skin’s natural moisture barrier and provides superior skin protection.
- Shea Butter that infuses skin with a myriad of vitamins and nutrients for superior skin hydration and nourishment.
It should go without saying , but I also like knowing I can feel good about putting Valentia products onto my skin. 🙂
Oh, and did I mention I have a discount code for you!? Use code MRNJMRV3 for 20% off of your purchase on Valentia’s website! I still use the Detox mask at least once a week – definitely my favorite product, but everything is fab <3 (ps, the code expires Nov 11.) Treat yo’self!